In the complex field of plastic forming, more and more customers are relying on Sauer compressors given their reliability and the uncomplicated, rapid service offered by the company. In this sector, it is particularly important to have a continuous supply of compressed air available in order to avoid production downtime. For mass production (where many of our customers operate), failure to produce the required number of units can ultimately decide whether or not a company can continue to exist. With its 24/7 design, the Sauer compressor is able to operate even in the most difficult environmental conditions and is therefore the ideal compressor to meet the requirements of customers in this particular sector.
What are Sauer Compressors used for?
- Internal gas-pressure procedures
- Isostatic forming
- Manufacturing PET bottles/PET canisters
Who are Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Manufacturers of mobile telephones
- Automotive suppliers
- Manufacturers of housings for electronic goods
- Manufacturers of plastic bottles for drinks, oils, shampoos etc.
- Manufacturers of internal gas-pressure systems
Which Sauer product ranges are used?
Product ranges: PASSAT, TORNADO, HURRICANE, 6000
Variants: Basic, BasBooster, ComSilent, ComBooster
Volumetric flow: 10–600 m3/ hr
Pressure range: 40–350 bar (g)
Medium: Air, nitrogen